Sublime Tours appreciates your visit to our website and your interest in our products. We want you to feel secure when you are visiting our website, and we assure you that your personal information is safe with us.
Your personal information
This refers to information such as your name, contact details, and travel preferences. Your information is collected when you request information from us, contact us or make a booking on our website.
Our use of your information
- 1. Your information will be used by our staff when processing your booking to ensure that you are given the correct product and service that you have ordered. The information may also be used to contact you if any problems regarding your order should occur, e.g. in connection with over bookings on trains, traffic interruptions etc. In the event of any disruption to traffic or other unforeseen incidents, we may disclose some of your information to our service providers. This is solely for the purpose of being able to provide you with our services and to ensure that you have a safe and convenient journey.
- 2. We may collect and use your information for administrative purposes, such as improving our service, business management and operation, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends and dispute resolution.
If you do not agree to “Our use of your information” above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
- 1. We may contact you from time to time with information about offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. Please note that e-communication will only be sent to you if you have agreed to receive such information by registering on our website or during the booking process. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
- 2. You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
- 3. If you do not wish to receive such information or you would like to change your preference, please refer below .
Revoking your consent for using your personal details
You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your personal details at any time. Such an optout will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfil your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your personal details, send us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of ‘cookies’ and links to other websites
We may combine non-personally identifiable information collected through cookies with other Personal Information that we have about you, for example, to tell us who you are or whether you have submitted an application. We may also supplement the information we collect from you with information received from third parties in order to enhance our services, or to offer you information that may be of interest to you.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, and have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of the browser software) allowing the user to decide on the acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Sublime Tours website may not work as intended or may not work at all.
Updating your personal details
You can update your personal details using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this privacy notice and we will help you. However, we may keep your personal details as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service .
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
Comments and user content posted to the website
If you post comments or user content on the website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to provide there may be read, collected, or used by other users of the website, as well as other third parties. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. We cannot guarantee that other users have not made copies of and/or will not use such information outside of the Website. We are not responsible for information you choose to post on our website.
The website provides users the opportunity to interact and post content through various social media sites including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Tripadvisor, Instagram, Dropbox, Tumblr, foursquare, Flickr & YouTube. Your interactions with such tools, and any information you provide in connection with these interactions are publicly viewable outside of the website domain. Each social media site has its own privacy policies which may be more or less protective than this Policy. If you do not wish for this information to be disclosed, then you should not use these tools. We are not responsible for information you choose to post in this forum.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 via our Services, and we do not target our Services to children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Site, please contact us email@example.com
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint or want more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org