Patora Eco Tourism, Nuapada Camping Odisha
Highlights: Eco tourism Odisha, Western Odisha Eco tours, Sunabeda Wildlife Camping Eco Tourism, Stay with Nature in Western Odisha, Visit Odisha green Zone, Camping in western Odisha, Boani Forest Accommodation, Forest stay in Western Odisha, Visit Western Odisha, Western Odisha Camping, Camping tours Odisha, Nuapada Camping, Sunabeda Forest Stay, forest camping, Forest Accommodation at Sunabeda.
How to Reach:
Sunabeda Wildlife Sanctuary, Nuapada, Odisha
Nuapada ( 22 km)
Raipur ( 140 km) From Bhubaneswar ( 458 Km)
Nearest Railway Station:
Khariar Road ( 30 Km)
Patora Nature Camp located on hillock overlooking Patora reservoir of lush green Sunabeda Wildlife Sanctuary. The location is beautiful and mesmerizing. We have Five luxury accommodations (4 tented cottages & 1 cottage, all air conditioned) for comfortable stay of 2 persons/ cottage, Patora Nature Camp is a pleasurable experience for family & adventure trips. Nature walks, bird watching, cycling is the best way to spend dawn and dusk at Patora. With more than 200 species of birds, the landscape nurtures variety of wild animals like Leopard, Bear, Deer set in the valleys, mountains and magnificent waterfalls inside Sunabeda Sanctuary. After a well spent day, come to the cafeteria and group dining hall that closes the day on a perfect note. A waterbody adjoining the camp adds beauty and thrill to the stay. Patora Nature Camp: The nature cam situated on Patora Reservoir, Sunabeda Wildlife Sanctuary. It provides spectacular views of the Sunabeda Forest Landscapes and the adjoining mountains. It has cottage accommodation - 5 Rooms (AC) There are well furnished Rooms built with all the basic amenities. View from nature camp is so wonderful. Here both veg and non-veg foods are served to the guests.
Things to do:
- Accommodation – 5 cottages ( 1 A/c room cottage and 4 Swiss tent A/c Cottage)
- Dining hall Attached Toilet & Bathroom
- Parking Place
- Local Odia Foods
- Cycle ride
- Forest Trekking at Patora Dam
- Birding Patora Forest
- Nature Photography at Patora
- Star Gazing Highlights
- Responsible Tourism at Nuapara Village
- Sustainable Tourism
- Village Tourism & Rural Tourism at Nuapara
- Countryside Tourism
- Offbeat Tourism
- Vocal For Local Tourism
- Agro Tourism at Patora
- Community Tourism
- Experience Tours
- Engage With Local Communities
- Nature Tours
- Forest Accommodation/ Jungle Stay
- Sunabeda Wildlife Sanctuary - a series of waterfalls, including highest 63 meter famous Godhosh waterfall.
- Yogeshwar Temple - Shiva Temple is visited by thousands of deities every month and is within walking distance of 200 meter from the site.
- Upper Irrigation Project - engirdled on all sides by Green Clad Hills.
- Nature Trek - 2 and 4 kilometre treks on gradually steep hills along the Reservoir
- Patora Dam - within walking distance from the Nature Camp.
Dbl Occupancy: Rs 3714
Extra Person: Rs 1200
Inclusion: Stay, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Driver Stay and Meal per day: Rs 750. Need to settle at Resort
Entry Tickets for forest is not included in tariff
Child Upto age 3 year are free and for 4 to 18 years Child, we charge Rs 1200 per head.
For booking Patora Nature Camp, mail us at [email protected]
or call us at 9777784335
Western Odisha other Nature Camping sites: You may Interest ?
Tensa Nature Camp
Sarafgarh Nature Camp
Belghar Nature Camp
Debrigarh Nature Camp
Nrusinghanath Nature CampContact for More Details...