Ziro Valley Tour
Delhi - Guwahati – Tezpur - Itanagar – Ziro - Talley valley - Daporijo – Along – Pasighat Dibrugarh - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi- Guwahati - Tezpur
Arrival at Guwahati Airport, meet & greet our representative, drive to Tezpur, on arrival check into hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Tezpur. (Total-185km)
Day 02: Tezpur – Itanagar - Ziro
In the morning after breakfast drive to Ziro, Stop midway to visit Itanagar, the capital of the Arunachal Pradesh, visit State Museum, Sale emporium and Buddhist Monastery. After that drive to Ziro, the head quarter of the Lower Sabunsiri district of Arunachal Pradesh. On arrival check into hotel, overnight stay at Ziro. (Total-267km)
Day 03: Ziro
Today you will learn to know more about the unique Apatani culture that is different from all the other tribes in Arunachal Pradesh. When walking through the streets of Hong, Hija, Bula, Hari or Duta you will see the rows of terraced houses and entering the houses as a welcome guest you will learn to know the people. Especially the face tattoos and the big nose plugs of the women will immediately catch your eye, overnight stay at hotel in Ziro.
Day 04: Ziro - Talley valley
Early morning after breakfast, whole day trek to Talley valley, Talley Valley is a wildlife sanctuary as well as a bio-diversity hotspot located at a distance of 32 kms from Ziro towards the north east. Comprising sub-tropical and alpine forests it has a variety of flora and fauna, many of which are endangered. The place offers great trekking opportunities. Talley Valley Reserved Forest and Talle Wildlife sanctuary is situated at an elevated level with rivers like Pange, Sipu, Karing and Subansiri flowing through the Reserved Forest and Sanctuary. It is home to highly endangered species like clouded leopard. Pleioblastus simone is a bamboo variety only found in Talley Valley. Overnight stay Tent Camp, at Talley Valley.
Day 05: Talley valley
Morning after breakfast, Enjoy full day trek excursion in Talley Valley, overnight stay Tent Camp, at Talley Valley.
Day 06: Talley valley - Ziro
Early morning start trekking back to Ziro, on arrival check into hotel, rest of the day at leisure, overnight stay in hotel at Ziro.
Day 07: Ziro - Daporijo
Have your breakfast and begin drive to Daporijo, the head quarter of the Upper Subansri district of Arunachal Pradesh. En route visit Nishi & Hill Miri trivial villages for their rich flora and fauna. On arrival check into hotel, overnight stay at Daporijo. (Total-167km)
Day 08: Daporijo – Along
In the morning, afte breakfast drive to Along, on the way visit Adi tribal village and Tagin tribal village. Explore the houses built by them on the stone without using the nail. On arrival check into hotel & overnight stay at Along. (Total-160km)
Day 09: Adi Gallong
After breakfast Start your morning with breakfast, then visit Adi Gallong tribal villages at Jirdin, Kabu, Kaying and also the Cane bridge on the Siang river made of cane and bamboo. The bridge is around 60 to 70m long and helps in connecting other hill tribes. Return back to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 10: Along - Pasighat
After breakfast, drive to Pasighat,the headquarter of East Siang District of Arunachal Pradesh. On the way visit Minyong tribal village at Panging, on arrival check into hotel, Later in the day pay a visit to the local market, the Museum and Emporium, Overnight stay at Pasighat. (Total-104km)
Day 11: Pasighat - Dibrugarh
In the morning after breakfast begin driving towards Dibrugarh. On arrival at Dibrugarh check-into your hotel, free for leisure. Then visit to tea gardens, where you can roam around, Koli Aai Thaan, Dehing Satra etc. Stay overnight at Dibrugarh. (Total-149km)
Day 12: Dibrugarh - Delhi
Morning After breakfast Depart to Delhi. Later drop to Airport for your onward journey. (Tour Ends) (Total-16km) Tour
- 1 night – Tezpur
- 3 nights - Ziro
- 2 nights – Talley valley, Tent Camp
- 1 night – Daporijo
- 2 nights – Along
- 1 night - Pasighat
- 1 night - Dibrugarh
- Hotel– Double sharing basis
- Meal plan-CPAI
- Room: A/c Room All sightseeing as per itinerary
- All major road transport A/c vehicle included in Itinerary
- All parking, road tax etc
- Driver allowances
- GST 5%
- Tour Escort / Guide
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Personal services in hotel like Body Massage, Ayurveda Therapy etc
- Flight Tickets
- All prices are per person basis with CPAI Plan
- All Inclusion & Exclusions are as per Itinerary
- 5 % of profit from this tour will goes to community development of Tribal villages.
- Package can be redesign according to the wish of our esteem visitors and partners.
- Rooms are not blocked, in case of unavailability; we will book in alternate hotels.
- Price may Change with change of Our Vendor agreement.
- We believe in Good Authenticate Services
- 100 % payment to be deposited before arrival of Visitors.
- Being the Responsible Tour Operator of Odisha, we will dedicate 5% of our profit to Sustainable development initiatives.
- 4 Star Hotel- Wild Mahseer/Similar
- 3 Star Hotel- Hotel KRC Palace/ The Greenwood Hotel/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Hotel Welkin Residency/Similar
- 3 Star Hotel- Siiro Resort/Ziro Palace Inn/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Hotel Blue Pine/ ZIRO PUTU HOMESTAY/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Mell Bottom Tourist Lodge/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Donyi Hango Camp Homestay And Resort/Siang Guest House/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Reyi Homestay/ Hotel Mansons Plaza/Similar
Contact for More Details...
- 3 Star Hotel- Homestay by the Tea Garden/ Hotel Tea County/Similar
- Standard- DU Guest House/ Mancotta Heritage Chang Bungalow/Similar