Single Entry Tourist Visa
Validity – 45 Days
Fees - Rs.6500
Processing time - 3-4 Business working days for normal visa
Required Documents for tourist Visa
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Scanned colour copy of the first and the last page of your passport PDF, JPEG, GIF, BMP or PNG format Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival
- 1 scanned colour recent passport-size photographs taken against a white background digital format
- Hotel confirmation details
- Your travel document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Tajikistan.
- The electronic visa is valid for 90 days after issue. You can enter Tajikistan on any date within this period; however, the visa holder can stay in the country for no more than 45 calendar days.
- Your stay in Tajikistan cannot be extended.
- This visa cannot be changed to a work visa while inside the Republic of Tajikistan. Note that an e-Visa is granted only for tourism and business purposes.
- Entry to Tajikistan will not be allowed with passport details that differ from those on the visa.
- You do not have to get a visa if you are not going to leave the international transit area.
- Electronic visa holders can enter the Republic of Tajikistan through all border points.
- You can only apply for an e-Visa only if you are outside the territory of Tajikistan.
- If you overstay your visa, you might be asked to pay fines, be deported or banned from future travel to Tajikistan for a specific period of time.
: 1. it is advisable to apply for visa 15 days prior to the travel dateContact for More Details...