5 nights & 6 days
Day 1 : Arrival at Borocay
Arrival at Kalibo/ Caticlan Airport . Meet & greet, then transfer by South West Tours Coach to Caticlan Jetty Port terminal & then by boat to Boracay and then by shared transfer to Hotel . (15 to 20 mins).Free for Leisure . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Island Hopping Tour
After Breakfast at Hotel , Proceed for Boracay Island Hopping Tour with Lunch. Our friendly logistic will escort you to the boat pick-up location . Hotel Pick Up .
- 1st Stop at Coral Garden – Snorkel the reefs, Fish and more of the Boracay colourful marine life. Snorkeling , 30 minutes stop over , 15 minutes travel time to Fridays Coral Reef
- 2nd Stop Puka Beach – was named after Puka shells found along its shoreline. Swimming and souvenir shopping , 30 minutes stop over , 15 minutes travel time to Ilig-Iligan Beach
- 3rd Stop Ilig-Iligan Beach.
- 4th Stop Crocodile Island – a snorkeling expedition in the area gives tourists the chance to see a breathtaking collection of corals together with a wide selection of fish. 30 minutes stop- over , 15 minutes travel time to Crystal Cove
- 5th Stop Crystal Cove – is a privately developed island that boasts of good underground snorkeling and the place is ideal for those interested in water sports and having sense of adventure. Enjoy swimming & exploring Cave 1 & Cave 2. 30 minutes stop- over , 15 minutes travel time to Fridays Coral Reef
- 6th Stop Fridays Coral Reef – Snorkel the reefs, Fish and more of the Boracay colourful marine life.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : Parasailing Tour
After Breakfast at Hotel , Sail around the Island with snorkeling and Parasailing. Parasailing: is a recreational kiting activity where a person is towed behind a vehicle (usually a boat) while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that reminds one of a parachute known as parasail wing. The boat then drives off, carrying the par ascender or wing and person into the air. If the boat is powerful enough, two or three people can parasail behind it at the same time. The par ascender has little or no control over the parachute. Evening – free for leisure . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : Manila City Tour
After Breakfast , Check out Hotel and transfer to APT for flight to Manila . Arrive at Manila . Meet and greet and Proceed Manila city tour & Shopping . Manila City tour: A guided tour of Manila brings you to the well-selected historical landmarks and interesting parts of the city: Rizal Park, the country's premier park and the site of many important events in the country's history; Intramuros, the Spanish colonial city. Immerse yourself in Manila’s past and present as you travel through the City of Makati and on to Old Manila. Step back in time as you stroll through ancient ruins, where you’ll visit UNESCO World Heritage – such as Historic Intramuros (Walled city), San Agustin Church and Museum , Fort Santiago , Casa Manila , Manila Cathedral , America Cemetery and War Memorial (Makati) .Check-in Hotel and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Pagsanjan Tour
After breakfast, drive to the countryside south of Manila to the old town of Pagsanjan. A riverside resort provides a “banca” (dugout canoe) for the trip Pagsanjan Falls to the falls. Be prepared to get wet, water runs deep and strong in the Pagsanjan River, benevolent at times but not manageable during stormy weather when rain prods white-water mass racing downstream. At the falls, you may opt to ride a bamboo raft that will take you underneath the waterfalls to experience the thunderous cascade of water. The return trip is another beguiling and thrilling experience as you “shoot the rapids” going downstream. Observe your boatmen as they skillfully maneuver the boat between rocks & boulders until you reach the calm waters of the river. Lunch follows at a riverside lodge.
Day 6 : Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time till transfer to airport for your onward international flight. End of services.
- Borocay - 3 Nights
- Manila- 2 Nights
- Plan- CPAI
- Boracay Island Hopping with Lunch
- Roundtrip Shuttle Service from hotel to drop off station
- Boracay Parasailing
- Roundtrip shuttle service from hotel to water activities station
- Roundtrip Transfers from Airport to Boracay Resorts
- Manila City tour
- Pagsanjan Gorge and Falls Whole Day Tour with Lunch
- Round trip Manila airport and tour transfer
- GST 5%
Contact for More Details...
- International Airfare & Visa charges.
- Tips and any personal items.
- Airport Terminal Fees