Manipur and Tripura Tour
Delhi - Manipur - Imphal - Loktak lake - Andro - kakching - Imphal - Agartala - Ujjayanta palace - Sepehijala Bird Sanctuary - Agartala - Delhi
Day 01: Manipur
Arrival at Imphal Airport, meet & greet, transfer to hotel, post lunch, Afternoon sightseeing
- Shree Shree Govindajee Temple- The temple is a historic centre for Vaishnava culture. The main deity of the Temple is Radha Govinda, Krishna and Balram on one side with Jagannath, Subhadra and Balabhadra on another side.
- Khwairamband Bazaar- The unique thing about this market is that it completely run and organised by women of Imphal. You can buy traditional handicrafts like handwoven Shawls, skirts, handmade vessels to food items like Fish, Orange and Orange flavoured honey.
- Then visit to Khonghampat Orchidarium, Here you can see more than 100 rare varieties of Orchids.
Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Imphal. ( Total 45 Km)
Day 02: Imphal- Loktak Lake-Imphal
After breakfast visit to Loktak Lake is the largest freshwater lake in north-east India. In fact Loktak Lake is the only Floating Lake in the world. Visit the Sandra Island. At the lake is located the Keibul Lamjao National Park. At the Keibul Lamjao National Park, Manipur, you can view the endangered Sangai (Manipur Dancing Deer), Hooded Crane, the Black Eagle, the Shaheen Falcon, Eastern Site Stork, Bamboo Partridge and Green Peafowl. One gets an opportunity to explore various species of hornbills too which includes the Brown-backed Hornbill, Rufus-necked Hornbill, Wreathed Hornbill, and the Great Pied Hornbill. Dinner and Overnight stay at Imphal. ( Total 111 Km)
Day 03: Imphal-Andro-Kakching-Imphal
Morning go for a day trip to Andro Cultural Village. Visit the Cultural Heritage Complex. Here the practice of fire worshipping is still continued in the temple of Panam Ningthou. It is prepared in turn by every house-hold member of the village. The community of Andro has occupied a major portion in the map of traditional pot making culture. They still preserve the traditional rituals and norms relating to the process of pot making. Moreover, the villagers are nature loving people and always maintain a good relation with nature to keep a pollution free ecosystem. In brief, we can call the village as the living heritage village. Interact with the villagers and see pottery making. Later proceed to Kakching Garden before finally returning back to Imphal, Overnight stay at Imphal. ( Total 105 Km)
Day 04: Imphal – Agartala
Morning after breakfast chk out from hotel & Transfer to Imphal airport for onward journey to Agartala, afgter reaching transfer to Hotel, post lunch, Afternoon visit Ujjayanta Palace the former Maharajas had constructed beautiful palaces in different locations of the state, visit the local market, Overnight stay at Agartala. (Total 50 Km)
Day 05: In Agartala Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit:
- State Museum
- Tribal Museum
- Laxminarayan Temple
- Rabindra Kanan
- Fourteen Goddess Temple
- Portuguese Church
- Handicrafts Designing Centre
- TripuraSundari Temple
- Kamalasagar Lake
Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Agartala. ( Total 163 Km)
Day 06: In Agartala Sepahijala Bird Sanctuary
After breakfast day excursion to Sepahijala is covering an area of 18. 532 Sq km. More than 150 species of residential birds, migratory birds, orchid garden, boating facilities, wild life, botanical garden, zoo, elephant joy-rides, rubber and coffee plantation, famous spectacled monkey is found here. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Agartala.
Day 07: Agartala- Delhi Morning
After breakfast Depart to Delhi. Later drop to Airport for your onward journey. (Tour Ends , total 20 Km)
- 3 nights – Imphal
- 3 nights- Agartal
- Hotel– Double sharing basis
- Meal plan-CPAI
- Room: A/c Room
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- All major road transport by A/c vehicle included in Itinerary
- All parking, road tax etc Driver allowances
- GST 5%
- Tour Escort / Guide
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Personal services in hotel like Body Massage, Ayurveda Therapy etc
- Flight Tickets
- All prices are per person basis with CPAI Plan
- All Inclusion & Exclusions are as per Itinerary
- 5 % of profit from this tour will goes to community development of Tribal villages.
- Package can be redesign according to the wish of our esteem visitors and partners.
- Rooms are not blocked, in case of unavailability; we will book in alternate hotels.
- Price may Change with change of Our Vendor agreement.
- We believe in Good Authenticate Services 100 % payment to be deposited before arrival of Visitors.
- Being the Responsible Tour Operator of Odisha, we will dedicate 5% of our profit to Sustainable development initiatives.
- 3 Star Hotel: Classic Grande/ KOMBIREI HOTEL/ SANGAI CONTINENTAL (The Boutique Hotel)/Similar
- Standard Hotel:The Classic Hotel/ Hotel By The Classic/Similar
- 3 Star Hotel: Hotel Sonar Tori/ Ginger Hotel Agartala/Similar
- Standard Hotel: Hotel Welcome Palace/Similar
Contact for More Details...