05 nights & 06 days
Delhi- Manali- Dhuguri Temple- Hadimba Devi Temple Vashisth Village- Rohtang Pass- Solang Valley- Manikaran- Kullu- Vaishno Devi Temple - Manali- Delhi
Day 01: Delhi - Manali
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R.K Ashram (on your own) at 5:00 PM. At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 8 AM.
Day 02 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Shiv Temple ,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point )
Morning after getting fresh get ready as soon as possible to depart for Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot. Rohtang Pass situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 Kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – The Gateway to Lahaul-Spiti Valley. On the way visit Kothi which is supposed to be the first village on the Banks Of Beas river , Gulaba which is considered as a picnic spot and starting point to Brighu Lake trekking. The area is filled with beautiful flowers and very calm and pleasant, Rahla Fall which is water fall is from one of the branches of river Beas. The height of the water fall is nearly 50mts, Marhi is a place as famous as Rohtang Pass, fully covered with snow. Whenever Rohtang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to snow point or Solang Valley which is a picturesque setting, This has good Ski Slopes End picnic spots. It has the glacier closest to Manali. Today you can do adventure sports most commonly offered are snow scooter, skiing, parachuting, paragliding and zorbing at Solang Valley And Rohtang Pass. Evening drive to hotel. Night stay and dinner an hotel at Manali.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Water, Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm, Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05 : Manali - Delhi
Departure Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06: Arrival at Delhi - Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi and depart for your onwards journey.
- Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets from Delhi to Manali & return.
- Complimentary Pick Up Service from Manali Bus Stop to Hotel on Arrival day.
- Complimentary Drop Service from Hotel to Manali Bus Stop on Departure Day.
- Non – Alcohol Welcome drink while checking in the Hotel.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Hotel.
- Meal Plan- MAPAI
- Complimentary Use Of Recreational Facility .
- One Half day Local Sightseeing By Sharing Car .
- One Full day sightseeing of Solang Valley By sharing basis Car. (Rohtang Pass by own cost depend on the permit According to union rate )
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu -Manaikaran By sharing basis Car.
- Gst 5%
Rs 9000 per person with a group.
- Tour Escort / Guide
- 03 Days Lunch
- Rohtang Pass expenses
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Tickets & entry fees
- Personal services in hotel like Body Massage, Ayurveda Therapy etc
Contact for More Details...
- All prices are per person basis with MAPAI Plan
- All Inclusion & Exclusions are as per Itinerary.
- All price are net price,
- 5 % of profit from this tour will goes to community development of Tribal villages.
- Package can be redesign according to the wish of our esteem visitors and partners.
- Rooms are not blocked, in case of unavailability; we will book in alternate hotels.
- Price may Change with change of Our Vendor agreement.
- We believe in Good Authenticate Services
- 100 % payment to be deposited before arrival of Visitors.
- Being the Responsible Tour Operator of Odisha, we will dedicate 5% of our profit to Sustainable development initiatives.