Jharkhand Tour of India
06 nights & 07 days
Ranchi- Dassam Water fall- Patru Vlley- Rock Garden- Tagore Hill- Netarhat- Lodh Waterfall- Betla- Betla National Park- Ranchi
DAY 01: Ranchi Arrival
Arrival at Ranchi Station/ Airport, meet and greet then transfer to respective Hotel. After lunch go to visit Jonha Water Falls, Dassam Water Falls & Sita Water Falls and back to hotel and stay. Overnight stay at Ranchi.
Day 02: Ranchi Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing at Patratu Valley & Dam, Kanke Dam, Rock Garden, Tagore Hill, Nakshatra Van. Overnight stay at Ranchi.
Day 03: Ranchi
After breakfast proceed to Rajrappa Temple, Hundru Falls & Ruka Dam etc. Dinner & overnight stay at Ranchi.
DAY 04: Ranchi to Netarhat
Early morning visit to Netarhat hotel. After lunch go to visit Netarhat Dam, Naspati Garden, Upper Ghagri, Sunset point & overnight stay at hotel in Netarhat.
DAY 05: Netarhat to Betla
After breakfast transfer Netarhat to Betla on the way visit to Lodh waterfalls (It is the highest waterfall in Jharkhand and the 21st highest waterfall in India), Suga Dam and Mirchaiya falls and reaching Betla & Overnight stay at Belta.
DAY 06: Betla to Netarhat
Early morning Elephant Ride in Betla National Park (it is considered among the best national parks in India, and became one of the earliest 9 tiger reserves in India under ‘Project Tiger’ in 1974) and Palamau Fort (built by the King of Raksel Rajput Dynasty). Overnight stay at Netarhat.
DAY 07: Ranchi- Depature
After breakfast transfer to the Ranchi Station/ Airport for yours onwards journey.
- Ranchi- 3 nights
- Netarhat- 2 nights
- Betla- 1 night
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis on MAPAI.
- Pick and drop from Ranchi Airport.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary & local Govt. vehicle practice.
- Package includes cost for driver Allowance, toll taxes, parking charges, state permits and night halt charges.
- Well educated drivers who will have thorough knowledge of entire route map.
- Local site seeing at all the places.
- Any type of entry fees
- Tour Escort / Guide
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Flight tickets
- Personal services in hotel like Body Massage, Ayurveda Therapy etc.
Contact for More Details...
- Above mentioned points will be covered only if time permits and are subjected to weather conditions.
- Price may change depending upon availability and the time of travel.