Char Dham Yatra
10 nights & 11 days
Delhi- Haridwar- Barkot- Yamunotri- Uttarkashi- Gangotri Dham- Guptakashi- Gaurikund- Kedarnath Dham- Badrinath Dham- Srinagar- Haridwar- Delhi
Day 01: Delhi Arrival - Haridwar
Arrival at Delhi airport, meet & greet, transfer to Haridwar. Check in at Hotel. Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges exits the Himalayan foothills. Several largest sacred ghats (bathing steps), Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti (river-worshipping ceremony) in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshippers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela. after refreashed to yourself Drive to Attend Famous Ganga Aarti at HAR - KI - Pauri – after back to Hotel Dinner & overnight Stay at Hotel at Haridwar. (220Km)
Day 02: Haridwar -Barkot/Syanachatti
After Morning Breakfast Drive to Barkot Visit on Route Kempty Fall at Mussoorie, The Kempty Falls are situated on the hilly tracks of Uttarakhand, India, 13 km from Mussoorie on the Chakrata Road. It is nearly 1364 meters above sea level, at 78°-02’East longitude and 30° -29’North latitude. Dinner & overnight Stay at Barkot. (220Km)
Day 03: Barkot -Yamunotri Dham Darshan-Barkot
After Breakfast Drive to Hanuman Chatti, from here you have to take local jeeps for Janki chatti (It helps to reduce the trek upto 7 kms), trek start from here to Yamunotri (6kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to Divya Shila, after taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warn water and having "Darshan" of pious "Yamunaji" returning to Hanuman chatti. •Hanuman Chatti: The confluence of Hanuman Ganga & Yamuna River.
Day 04: Barkot –Uttarkashi
- Yamunotri Temple: Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again.
- Surya Kund: There are a Number of thermal springs in the vicinity of the temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund.
- Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple. Later drive back to to hotel Dinner & Overnight Stay at Barkot.
After Breakfast Drive to Uttarkashi check in hotel after refreshed visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttarkashi dinner & overnight stay at Uttarkashi.(140Km)
Day 05: Uttarkashi/Netala-Gangotri Dham Darshan-Uttarkashi/Netala
After Breakfast We proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts), enroute we enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Uttarkashi. overnight stay at Uttarkashi. (100Km)
Day 06: Uttarkashi-Guptakashi
- Gangotri Temple: The temple, constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the right bank of Bhagirathi.
- Submerged Shivling: Submerged in the river, this natural rock Shivling is the place where, according to mythology Lord Shiva sat when he received the Ganga in his matted lock. It is visible in winter months when water level decreases.
- Kedar Ganga Sangam: Around 100 Yards from the Ganga Temple flows the river Kedar Ganga. Starting from the Kedar Valley, this river meets the Bhagirathi on its left bank.
After Breakfast Drive to Guptakashi Dinner & overnight Stay at Guptakashi.(250Km)
Day 07: Guptakashi-Gaurikund-Kedarnath Dham Darshan
After morning breakfast visit to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or on by pony / Doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes etc, Dinner & overnight Stay at Guptakashi.
Day 08: Guptakashi-Badrinath Dham Darshan
- Gaurikund: At a distance of 5kms from Sonprayag and at an altitude of 1982 meters., one can take bath in the hot water pond here and visit the Gauri Temple . This is the place where Goddess Parvathi meditated to attain Lord Shiva. It is the base for a trek to Kedarnath.
- Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
- Shankaracharya Samadhi: The Samadhi of Adi Guru Shankaracharya is located just behind the Kedarnath temple. It is said that after establishing four sacred Dhams in India, he went into his Samadhi at an early age of 32 years.
- Bhaironath temple: About half a kilometer away from Kedarnathji, a small temple is dedicated to Bhaironath. It is worshipped on the opening and closing day of Sri Kedarnath Shrine. It is believed that when Kedarnathji temple is closed, Bhaironathji protects this land from evil.
- Rituals & Activities: Visit Guptkashi,Gaurikund , Snan in Tapt Kund at Gauri Kund and Darshan of Gauri Ganesh Temple & get blessing of Ganesha and start the trek of kedarnath Ji. Evening Aarti Darshan of Kedarnath Ji , Darshan of Aadi Guru Shankracharya , Darshan of Udar Kund & Bambam Kund , Pitra Kund . Chance to meet Gurus and Sadhus meditating for long time in Kedarnath. Darshan of Rama cave (Gufa)
After Breakfast Drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. Check in Hotel. Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Dinner & Overnight stay at Badrinath. Badrinath one of the "Four Dhams" is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
Day 09: Badrinath-Srinagar
- Tapt Kund : Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
- Narad Kund : A recess in the river, near Tapt Kund, forming a pool from where the Badrinath idol was recovered.
- Brahama Kapal : A flat platform on the bank of river Alaknanda. Hindus perform proppitiating rites for their deceased ancestors.
- Sheshnetra : 1.5kms. away is a boulder having an impression of the legendary serpent, better known as the Sheshnag's eye.
- Charanpaduka : 3kms. away is a beautiful meadow where the footprint of Lord Vishnu is seen on a boulder.
- Mata Murty Temple: Devoted to the mother of Sri Badrinathji. Other important temples include Sesh Netra Temple , Urvashi Temple and Charanpaduka.
- Mana Village: Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
- Vasundhara: As the name suggests, vasundhara is a magnificent water fall. This place is 5 kms. from Badrinath out of which 2 kms. is motorable upto Mana.
- Bhim Pul: On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
- Vyas Gufa (cave): Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
After breakfast Drive to Srinagar via Vishnuprayag, Karnprayag, Nandprayag, Rudrapryag, Dinner & Overnight Stay at Srinagar.(187Km)
Day 10: Srinagar-Haridwa
- Vishnuprayag : where two river confluences Dhauli Ganga & Alaknanda
- Karnprayag : confluence of river Pindari and river Alaknanda.
- Nandprayag : confluence of river Nandakini and Alaknanda River.
- Rudraprayag: confluence of river Mandakini and Alaknanda River.
- Devpryag sangam of Bhagirathi
After Breakfast Drive to Haridwar via Devpryag sangam of Bhagirathi and alaknanda, after back drive to rishikesh visit Ramjhula and laxman Jhula Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town. After back Dinner & Overnight Stay at Haridwar.(143Km)
Day 11: Haridwar-Delhi Drop
After Morning Breakfast transfer to Delhi Airport for onwards journey.
- Haridwar- 02 nights
- Barkot- 02 nights
- Uttarkshi- 02 nights
- Guptakashi – 02 nights
- Badrinath- 01 nights
- Srinagar-01 nights
- Meal plan-MAPAI
- Room: A/c Room
- All sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All major road transport A/c car included in Itinerary All parking, road tax etc
- Driver allowances
- GST 5%
- Tour Escort / Guide
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Personal services in hotel like Body Massage, Ayurveda Therapy etc
Contact for More Details...
- All prices are per person basis with MAPAI Plan.
- All Inclusion & Exclusions are as per Itinerary.
- All price are net price, no commission included.
- 5 % of profit from this tour will goes to community development of Tribal villages.
- Package can be redesign according to the wish of our esteem visitors and partners.
- Rooms are not blocked, in case of unavailability; we will book in alternate hotels.
- Price may Change with change of Our Vendor agreement.
- We believe in Good Authenticate Services 100 % payment to be deposited before arrival of Visitors.
- Being the Responsible Tour Operator of Odisha, we will dedicate 5% of our profit to Sustainable development initiatives.