Visa Fees –Rs.9500
Validity - Max 30 Days
Processing time - 15-20 Business working days
1. Original Passport with a minimum validity of six months and minimum one blank page for visa stamp
i. Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
ii. Handwritten passports will not be accepted
iii. Attach all your old passports (if any)
2. Visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and main column.
Please note: Applicant’s mobile number & Email Id should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
3. Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old. It should not be scanned/stapled or used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter from applicant on business letterhead mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Consulate General of Belgium, Mumbai.
Please note: Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is self-employed or on plain paper if employed .
5. Following financial documents need to be submitted in addition with the above:
i. Companies as well as personal ITR (income Tax Returns)
ii. Six months salary slips
iii. Company and Personal Bank Statements for the last six months mentioning the applicant’s name and address.
iv. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveller’s Cheque
6. The following documents also need to be submitted by the applicant in addition to the above:
i. Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
ii. Brief Company Profile
iii. Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
iv. Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
v. Import / Export License (if applicable)
i. Proof of employment like salary slip or appointment letter
ii. Leave sanction letter and NOC (No objection certificate) from employer
i. Leave Sanction Letter from school
ii. Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and NOC letter
9. Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Please note: Hotel duration should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Belgium
10. Confirmed air ticket.
11. Copy of Medical travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
Please note: Travel insurance policy submitted along with the Belgium visa application must be signed by the insured person on the place reserved for it in the policy document.
12. The insurance policy document will not be considered valid if it is not signed by the insured person and the visa will not be issued.
Contact for More Details...