India Ethnic Tour
12 nights & 13 days
Kolkata - Berhampure - Shantiniketan – Bishnupur – Moghalmari- Chandipur - Konark Sun Temple – Puri - Tribal Museum Bhubaneswar
Day 01: Arrival at Kolkata
Arrival at Kolkata airport, meet & greet, transfer to hotel. Rest of day at leisure, Overnight at Kolkata.
Day 02: Kolkata Sightseeing
Full day Kolkata City Tours: The Mother House of the Missionary of Charity’, Nirmala Shishu Bhavan, St. John’s Church, Black Hole prison, Howrah Bridge, Eden gardens, The Governor House (Raj Bhavan), General post office (GPO), Writer’s building, St. Andrew’s Kirk and your guide will provide interesting narration, answer questions and walk you through each exploration stop. Over Night at Kolkata. (Total Km 120)
Day 03: Kolkata Sightseeing
AM visit to Marble palace (Mondays and Thursdays closed) From here we precede to Kumartulli-Potter’s lane, the centuries old tradition-bound studios of the idol makers ceremonially add life to the goddess Durga by creating her lotus-shaped eyes that wordlessly tell volumes of life divine. Victoria memorial- the landmark of Kolkata and you eyewitness the British Raj here. Evening boating at Hooghly River. Overnight at Kolkata. (Total Km 95)
Day 04: Kolkata- Chandangore- Berhampure
(Enroute visit of Chandernagar & Murshidabad) AM Transfer to Berhampure, enroute visit Chander Nagar the former French colony established in 1673,and other places like Patal-bari, Jora-ghat Cahandini, French Museum, it also have a Dutch settlement in Chinsurah(Dutch memorial Monument of “The Susana Anna Maria Memorial”) and a Portuguese settlement in Bandel(Bandel Imambara/ Bandel Basilica Church), then visit Hazarduari Palace at Murshidabad. Over night at Berhampure. ( Total Km 275)
Day 05: Berhampure
Full day sightseeing: includes Hazarduari Palace, Katra Masjid, Kathagola Gardens, Nizamat Imambara, Moti Jheel Park, Durga Puja, dedicated to the Goddes Durga in one of the most awaited events in Berhampore City. It occurs twice every year. Visit local villages to know their livelihood. Overnight at Berhampore. (Total Km 80)
Day 06: Berhampure – Shantiniketan
Am transfer to Shantiniketan, it’s called University town of Bengal. Chk in to hotel, PM visit to Deer park Lake, Chatimtala, Visva Bharati University, Amar Kutir, Kala Bhavan & Tagore’s Ashram. Overnight at Shantiniketan (Total Km 175)
Day 07: Shantiniketan – Bishnupur
AM Transfer to city of Terracotta, this is famous for Teraacotta Temple & Baluchery Saree. There are many such temples which stand testimony to the craftsmanship of the artisans of the region. Chk in to Hotel, rest of the at leisure / free for self exploration of the place. Over Night at Bishnupur. (Total Km 135)
Day 08: Bishnupur
Full day local sightseeing at Bishnupur, it includes, Rasmancha Temple, Pancha ratnaTemple of Shyam Rai, Jorebangla Temple of Keshta Rai, Madanmohan Temple,Dalmadal Kaman, Lalgargh, Lalbandh, Pathar Darwaja, Garh Darwaja, Stone Chariot, Nutan Mahal. Overnight at Bishnupur. (Total Km 90)
Day09: Bishnupur - Moghalmari - Chandipur
AM transfer to Chandipur, enroute visit Moghalmari an archaeological excavation Buddhist site. The excavation has revealed the presence of a Buddhist monastery dated between 6th to 12th Century. Then transfer to Chandipur Odisha, This beach is called vanishing beach where the sea water receding approximately 5 kms during low tide and advancing to the shore during high tide. Over night at Chanidipur. (Total Km 280) ]
Day 10: Chandipur - Konark – Puri
Am Transfer to Konark Sun Temple enroute visit Maritime Museum of Cuttack, Chandrabhaga Sea beach, Evening transfer to Puri Marine (Drive Road). Overnight at Puri. ( Total 266 Km)
Day 11: Puri
Am visit to Jagannath Temple ( Non Hindus can see the temple from outside), Raghuranth Library, Swargadwar, Pm visit to Raghurajpur Village ( Craft Village), Fishermen village. Evening at the local market of Puri. Overnight at Puri. ( Total Km 90)
Day 12: Puri – Bhubaneswar
Am Transfer to Bhubaneswar, enroute visit Pipli Applique Market, Dhauli Peach Pagoda, Mukteswar Temple, Rajarani Temple & Lingaraj Temple, Pm visit to State Museum ( Monday Closed), Tribal Museum Friday Closed) & Khandagiri- Udayagiri Caves. Over night at Bhubaneswar. ( Total Km 120)
Day 13: Bhubaneswar & tour ends with happy memories
Transfer to Bhubaneswar Airport for onward journey
- Kolkata- 3 nights
- Berhampure – 2 nights
- Shantiniketan- 1 night
- Bishnupur – 2 nights
- Chandipur Sea Beach- 1 night
- Puri- 2 nights
- Bhubaneswar- 1 night
- Hotel plan CPAI
- All road transport by Innova / Indigo.
- French/English Speaking Escort / Guide
- local guide at Destinations
- Parking charges at destinations
- Driver’s Allowances / Toll
- Service tax of 4.35% Excludes:
- All Entry
- Any personal expenses which is not mentioned in itinerary will carry additional cost.
- Any air ticket is not included in this itinerary.
- Any additional stay or extended tour or Cultural workshop attracts additional cost.
- Gotipua dance (local Folk Dance) at Raghurajpur Heritage Village.
- We are open to all cultural and craft workshop; kindly intimate us early to organize it efficiently.
- Cycle rickshaw tour also available at Old Bhubaneswar; Intimate us early to organize it nicely.
- We also arrange all Local Folk Dance form at Bhubaneswar & West Bengal including classical dance.
- Booking at mentioned hotel is based on availability on booking date, in case of unavailability we will book at alternative option.
Contact for More Details...
- Kolkata: Hotel Raj Palace / Treebo Platinum / Walson Spa “O” / Similar
- Berhampure: Hotel Sunshine / Hotel Samrat / Hotel Sangram / Similar
- Shantiniketan: Hotel Royal Bengal / Hotel Basundhara / Similar
- Bisnupur: Hotel Banalata / Udayan Lodge / Holiday Resort / Similar
- Chandipur: Panthanivas / Arpita Beach Resort / Hotel Subham / Similar
- Puri: Naren palace / Hotel Niladri / Similar
- Bhubaneswar: LaFranklin / Seetal Hotel / The Presidency