Nature & Wildlife Tour North-East India
08 Days & 07 Nights
Guwahati – Nameri – Kaziranga – Pobitora - Guwahati
Day 01: Guwahati - Nameri National Park:
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway station, meet & greet, transfer to Nameri National Park, the home of four rare wild cats. Night stay will be at tented accommodation inside the park. (255 kms, 5 hrs drive)
Day 02: Nameri National Park:
Early morning elephant ride inside the National Park. After lunch enjoy angling in the river Jia Bhorali. Return to camp for overnight stay.
Day 03: Nameri National Park - Kaziranga National Park:
Next day morning after breakfast drive to Kaziranga. Check in at a resort and rest of the day at leisure to explore the nature. Spreading over an area of 430 sq. km., the park is the natural habitat of the great Indian one-horned rhinoceros. It is recognized as a world heritage site by UNESCO. One of the most visited wildlife reserves of India, Overnight stay at resort. (135 Kms, 3 hrs drive)
Day 04: Kaziranga:
Early morning explore central area of Kaziranga National park on an elephant safari. After lunch again take jeep safari to the central area of the park. Rest of the day at leisure to explore nature. Overnight at resort.
Day 05: Kaziranga National Park:
Visit a nearby Tea Estate and a tribal village to admire the living style of innocent villagers. After breakfast go on jeep safari in the eastern range of park with packed lunch. Spend the day exploring Nature. Overnight at resort.
Day 06: Kaziranga national Park - Pobitora National Park:
Early morning you will be transferred to Pobitora National Park. Check-in in a resort Pabitara (Pobitora) is a small wooded region in Morigaon District in Assam, in between the Brahmaputra and Kalang Rivers, Rest of the day at leisure wandering the mysterious hills of Mayeng-known for its ancient form of black magic. Overnight at resort. (205 kms / 5 hrs drive)
Day 07: Pobitora National Park:
Early in the morning explore central area of the park on an elephant safari. It is worth mentioning that in Pobitora Rhinos are found in groups which makes it a rare sight. After lunch again take jeep safari to the central area of the park. Rest of the day at leisure to explore nature. Overnight at resort.
Day 08: Pobitora National Park – Guwahati Airport/ Railway station:
Early morning transfer to Guwahati city. If time permits local city tour would be done. Later drop at Airport for departure.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 07 nights on CPAI plan
- Pick and drop from Guwahati Railway Station/Airport.
- All transfers and sight seeing as per the itinerary.
- All wild jungle safaris.
- All entry fees
- Package includes cost for driver Allowance, toll taxes, parking charges, state permits and night halt charges.
- Well educated drivers who will have thorough knowledge of entire route map.
- Local site seeing at all the places.
- GST 5%
- All personal expenses which is not mentioned in itinerary will carry additional cost.
- Railway/Flight tickets
- Personal services in hotel like body massage and ayurveda therapy etc
Contact for More Details...
- Above mentioned points will be covered only if time permits and are subjected to weather conditions.
- Price may change depending upon availability and the time of travel.