Validity - 14 days
Fees: Rs. 7000
Process Time: 20 - 25 Business working days for normal visa
Contact for More Details...
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of travel, with a minimum of two blank pages.
- The form should be printed and filled on a single sheet of paper using both sides.
- The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
- Credit Card Copy or Foreign Exchange with USD500 minimum.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with a matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
- Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his contact details and addressed to ‘Philippines Consulate, Mumbai’.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on each page, having minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. In case the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.