Water Sports at Mahanadi River (Kayaking)
01 Night & 02 Days
Bhubaneswar - Cuttack - Mahanadi River - Odisha Maritime Museum - Bhubaneswar
For the first time at Mahanadi River in Cuttack different types of water sports are introduced. Guests can enjoy water adventure sports like:
- Kayaking- Kayaking is the use of a kayak for moving across water. It is distinguished from canoeing by the sitting position of the paddler and the number of blades on the paddle. Most kayaks have closed decks, although sit-on-top and inflatable kayaks are growing in popularity as well.
- Wind Surfing- Wind Surfing combines elements of surfing and sailing. The equipment used here is a surfboard with a sail fixed on a movable mast. The surfer has to move with the waves to control the board and at the same time manage the sail according to the winds.
- Jet skiing- Jet skiing is a small machine like a motorcycle that is powered by a jet engine and can travel on the surface of water.
- Scuba diving- People have been longing to discover what lies deep beneath the sea. Scuba diving makes this possible by allowing people to swim underwater without needing to hold one’s breath. The diver uses a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) which is completely independent of surface supply, to breathe underwater.
- Sailing- Sailing specifically refers to the sport of using wind to power sails and propel the boat forward (rather than engines) on the surface of the water, on ice or on land over a chosen course, which is often part of a larger plan of navigation. A course defined with respect to the true wind direction is called a point of sail.
- Snorkelling- Snorkelling is swimming on the surface or through water with a diving mask, fins, and a hollow tube called a snorkel (a pipe that helps you breathe underwater).
Day 01: Bhubaneswar - Cuttack - Mahanadi River - Odisha Maritime Museum
Morning visit to Mahanadi River to explore the water body with the adventuros water sports. Guests can enjoy 2-3 hour at Mahanadi River. After lunch visit to the Odisha Maritime Museum, it is located in Cuttack in the Opposite of Mahanadi River, that showcases the rich maritime history of Odisha. The museum has 13 galleries showcasing maritime traditions, vessels, boats and other related artifacts from the ancient age to the colonial era. A library with more than 1000 books and journals has been included for researchers in the museum. In the evening go for night camp at the bank of river, where people socialize under the stars on the river sands. Overnight at the night camp.
Day 02: Cuttack - Bhubaneswar
After breakfast transfer to Bhubaneswar for your onward journey.
Timing of water sports- 8 AM to 6 PM (Monday- Sunday)
Timing of Odisha Maritime Museum- 10 AM to 5 PM (Tuesday – Sunday)
Round of the Year.
- Water Sports at Mahanadi River
- Experience the heritage of Maritime Odisha
- Kayaking Instructor
- 1 night camp at bank of the river
- Kayaking at Mahanadi
- Entree fees at Maritime Museum
- All Road Transfer by A/c vehicle
- GST 5%
- Other water sports except kayaking
- Any flight & Train tickets
- Any personal expenses which is not mentioned in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Cost of other activities which is not included in itinerary
Contact for More Details...