Single entry visa
Validity – 30 Days
Fees - Rs.8900
Service Fee - 1800 + 18% GST
Processing Time: 15 Business working days Required
Documents for tourist Visa
Original passport and old passports, if any
Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with a minimum of two blank pages. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
Return air tickets
The visa application form duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay.
Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
Hotel confirmation details
Medical insurance policy
Copy of original Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates of children
If the applicant is employed:
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
If the applicant is retired:
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If accompanied with one of your parents, then an original NOC from other parent and a copy of his/her passport (first and last page)
- If travelling alone, then an original NOC by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last page)
Contact for More Details...