Validity - 90 days
Fees - Rs.6000
Processing time - 15 Business working day
Contact for More Details...
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 3 months after the expiry date of the visa, with a minimum of two consecutive blank pages
- Copy of the first and the last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form - 11 (DHA-84) filled with a Black pen in block letters and duly signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
- Note: Address reflecting on the cover letter should match the address of submission jurisdiction
- Original Indian bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 3 months with a minimum balance of Rs 20,000 per traveller, duly attested and signed by a bank official on bank letterhead
- Confirmation of hotel booking mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller, contact details of hotel with authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
- Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) If applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Marriage certificate, if the applicant’s passport is on maiden name
- 2 Government issued address proof