Koraput Eco-Tourism, Koraput Camping / Pine Nature Camp
Highlights: Eco tourism Koraput, Southern Odisha Eco tours, Koraput camping, Stay with Nature in Southern Odisha, Visit Odisha green Zone, Camping in South Odisha, Koraput Forest Accommodation, Forest stay in South Odisha, Visit South Odisha, Tribal Odisha Camping, Camping tours Odisha, Camping & Trekking in Koraput. Pine Resort Camping, Pine Forest Camps in Odisha, Pine Resort of Koraput booking online, Odisha.
How to Reach:
Location: Koraput, Odisha
Nearest Airport: Maa Danteswari Airport, Jagdalpur, 99 km from our site
Vishakhapatanam AIrport( 220 Km)
Bhubaneswar Airport ( 500 Km)
Nearest Railway Station: Koraput : 7 Km
Koraput Nature Camp / Pine Nature Camp located at Koraput Forest Division, just middle of Pine Forest managed by local community under the banner of Responsible tourism initiatives. The Pine Resort is located at “Manohar PRF” which is known as “The Pine Garden of Koraput”. At an altitude of 870m above sea level. The place has Ecological, Natural and Cultural Importance and hence has a lot of Eco-Tourism potential. Koraput is the most frequently visited hill station in Southern Odisha by tourists, the major attractions of Koraput as destination is its Tribal culture and their age old traditions. This place has pleasant weather throughout year. The nature cam situated at Koraput Pine Forest It provides spectacular views of the Pine Forest Landscapes and the adjoining mountains.
Koraput Nature Camp:
It has cottage accommodation - 6 Rooms (AC)
There are well furnished Rooms built with all the basic amenities.
View from nature camp is so wonderful.
Here both veg and non-veg foods are served to the guests.
Things to do:
- Accommodation – 6 cottages
- Dining hall Attached Toilet & Bathroom
- Parking Place
- Local Odia Foods
- Forest Trekking
- Nature Photography
- Star Gazing Highlights
- Responsible Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism
- Village Tourism Rural Tourism
- Countryside Tourism
- Offbeat Tourism
- Vocal For Local Tourism
- Agro Tourism
- Community Tourism
- Experience Tours
- Engage With Local Communities
- Nature Tours
- Forest Accommodation/ Jungle Stay
Sightseeing with additional vehicle cost.
- Banda Tribal Weekly Market: 60 Km from our cottage
- Tribal Museum: 3 km from our Koraput Cottage
- Gupteswar Temple, Koraput is located 85 Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage.
- Jagannath Temple, Koraput is located 3 Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage.
- Rani duduma Waterfall (Nandapur) is about 50 Km away from Eco- Tourism Cottage.
- Nageswari Cave (Balda) is about 60 Km away from Eco- Tourism Cottage.
- Dudumaa Waterfall (Machkund) is about 75 Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage.
- Deomali (Odisha Highest Peak) is about 60 Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage.
- Ketchel Reservoir is about 22 Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage.
- Kolab Reservoir is about 22 Km away from Ecotourism Cottage.
- Punjisil (Podagada) is about 20 Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage.
- NALCO (Damanjodi) is about 32Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage.
- HAL, Sunabeda is about 20Km away from Eco-Tourism Cottage
South Odisha other Nature Camping sites: You may Interest ?
- Rs DBL Occupancy: Rs 6190
- Extra Person: Rs 1200
- Inclusion: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner .
- Driver accommodation and Meal is Rs 750, direct cash payment needed at nature camp.
- Child Policy: Child up to 3 years free of Charge, 4 years to 18 years Rs 1200 per head
- For booking Koraput Nature camp call us at 9777784335 or mail us at [email protected]
Satiguda Nature Camp
Contact for More Details...