Kalahandi Nature Camp / Rabandhara Eco Tourism
Nature Tourism at Kalahandi, Bhabanipatana Weekend Gateways, Nature Trails at Kalahandi, Forest Stay, Waterfall Tours at Kalahandi, Kalahandi Tourism
How to Reach: Rabandhara Nature Camp
Location: Bhabanipatana, Kalahandi, Odisha
Nearest Airport: Raipur
Distance From Airport: 260 Km
Distance from Bhubaneswar: 460 km
Distance from Vishakhapatanam: 360
Nearest Railway Station: Bhawanipatana
Distance from Railway Station: 10 Km
Rabandhara located at the heart of Jungle offers countless eco-tourism experience that holistically involve yourself in nature while learning about the local culture and Habitat. This beautiful Nature camp will take you on a journey through dense forests, bubbling streams, and pristine waterfalls, showing you a side of Kalahandi that few tourists ever get to see. Its just 10 kms from Bhawanipatna town and 4 kms from the Rabandhara waterfall in Bhatangpadar, the eco-tourism centre overlooks panoramic views of the Pengsur reservoir. The place offers picturesque views of tropical deciduous forests, with ample opportunities for short hikes and nature trails. There are over 100 species of birds and numerous mammal species in the region, making it a perfect gateway for bird-watchers and wildlife enthusiasts.
Rabanadhara Nature Camp
•It locates 10 Km away from the Bhabanipatana town in middle of green forests •4 km from Rabanadhara Waterfall
•It has 4 well furnished AC cottages. With all modem facilities.
•Price per room is Rs 4952 in dlb occupancy with all food.
•It is managed by local communities
•Here both veg and non-veg foods are served to the visitors. Facilities:
•Accommodation – 4 cottages (A/C)
•Toilet & Bathroom
•Local Odia Foods
Things to do: at Kalahandi Nature Camp
1. Phurlijharan Waterfall : It is situated at 28 kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
2. Jakam : It is situated at 35Kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
3. Karlapat Wildlife Sanctuary : It is situated at 40 Kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
4. Thuamul Rampur : 90Kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp. Situated at ~700m above sea level in the Eastern Ghats, Thuamul- Rampur used to get light snowfall in the winter months till a few years back. This small town is famous for an ancient shrine of Maa Manikeswari. Hello Point, located here, is one of the most popular tourist destinations of Kalahandi.
5. Sindher Water fall : It is situated at 95Kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
6. Dokri Chanchara :It is situated at 90 kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp. Situated at a distance of 84 kms from Bhawanipatna town on the border of Kalahandi and Nabarangpur districts. It is a popular picnic and tourist spot.
7. Sospadar Fall :It is situated at 32 kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp. An exotic, less known adventure trail with waterfalls and spectacular views of the Gundi Forest.
8. Mukhipata waterfalls : It is situated at 70 Kms from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
9. Bhagirathi Park:It is situated at 18 Km from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
10. Konark Vigyan Van:It is situated at 20 Km from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
11. Maa Manikeswari Temple : Located in Bhawanipatna town.
12. Green Mahanadi Van, Kesinga :It is situated at 47 Km from Rabandhara Nature Camp.
DBL / Single Occupancy: Rs 4952
Extra Person: Rs 1200
Inclusion: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
For booking please call us at 9777784335 or mail us [email protected]
Contact for More Details...