Visa Fees: Rs.8500
Validity- Max 30 Days
Processing time: Minimum 35 working days
1. Original passport.
2. The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
3. Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
4. Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to 'The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi'
The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self-employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
5. Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
6. Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
The letter must include, the applicant's name, position, current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer's name, address and the telephone number.
Contact for More Details...