Nagaland Tribal Tour
Delhi- Dimapur- Kohima- Khonama- Tuophema - Mokokchung - Tuensang - Mon- Dibrugarh- Delhi
Day 01: Delhi- Dimapur
Arrival at Dimapur Airport, meet & greet, transfer to hotel, post lunch, Afternoon sightseeing Green park and local market, Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay. (Total-22km)
Day 02: Dimapur
In the morning after breakfast visit Dimapur is for exploring the ruins of the kingdom of Ahoms that dates back to the 13th century. These remains are a proof that the kingdom was a culturally rich one. After lunch, take a 13- km drive to the Diezephe Craft Village where you will see craftsmen indulged in wood carving and weaving, Overnight stay at Dimapur.
Day 03: Dimapur - Kohima
In the morning after breakfast drive to Kohima, the capital of Nagaland. On arrival, check into your hotel. Have lunch and venture out of your room to visit Kohima War Centenary (Closed on Sundays), which has been constructed in the memory of soldiers who were killed during the Second World War. It was built by the Japanese force who had invaded the place, Stay overnight at Kohima. (Total-71 km)
Day 04: Kohima - Khonoma
Have your breakfast and begin drive to Khonoma village, a well-known historical village. This is the last base for the Angami Nagas, rebellions who fought a battle against the British, who were advancing to the Naga hill in the year 1879, afternoon visit the State museum where you will get a sneak-peak into the tribal lifestyle and culture of the Nagas. Return back to the hotel for dinner Overnight stay at Kohima. (Total-67 km)
Day 05: Kohima – Tuophema - Kohima
In the morning, afte breakfast visit to Vishwema Village (Angamai Tribe) and Kigwema Village. Later drive to Tuophema, Tourist Village. In the evening enjoy Nagal folk music and dance. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Kohima. (Total-138 km)
Day 06: Kohima - Mokokchung
After breakfast drive to Mokokchung, the land of Ao Naga tribe. On the way, you are going to explore the Lotha tribal village; the people of this tribe are very well-known for their folk songs and colorful dances, arrival at mokokchung , check-into your hotel/Circute house, Later explore the village and observe the lifestyle of Ao Naga people, Visit time pillar and Morung at the village, Overnight stay at Mokokchung. (Total-148 km)
Day 07: Mokochung - Tuensang
Morning after early breakfast drive to reach Tuensang, on the way stop at Chare town 60 km before Tuensang for police check-post. Enroute 30 km before Tuensang visit longkhim Village of Sangtam tribe - Visit local Sangtam house and a small walk in the village. arrival at mokokchung , check-into your hotel/Circute house, Later in the afternoon visit tuensang Village of Cham Tribe, and explore around to see some of the finest traditional huts, Overnight stay at Tuensang. (Total-88 km)
Day 08: Tuensang - Mon
Morning after early breakfast, you are going to begin driving towards Mon. On the way, you are going to visit the village, which are inhabited by the people of Konyak tribes, which were famous as former head hunters. You will be able to spot tattooed tribal people clad in loincloths. On arrival at Mon, check-into your hotel/Circute house, stay overnight at Mon. (Total-163 km)
Day 09: Mon
In the morning visit Shangnyu village, Shangnyu village museum, Shangnyu Ang house which is close to the museum, Rock memorials, then visit Longwa village, is one of the biggest village of the district. This village is on the Indo-Myanmar border. In the afternoon drive to Chui Village to see Wangkhao Ang House - one of the best Ang houses with beautiful decoration, Overnight stay at Mon. (Total-104km)
Day 10: Mon - Dibrugarh
In the morning after breakfast begin driving towards Dibrugarh. On arrival at Dibrugarh check-into your hotel, free for leisure. Then visit to tea gardens, where you can roam around, Koli Aai Thaan, Dehing Satra etc. Stay overnight at Dibrugarh. (Total- 131 km)
Day 11: Dibrugarh - Delhi
Morning After breakfast Depart to Delhi. Later drop to Airport for your onward journey. (Tour Ends) (Total-15km)
- 2 nights – Dimapur
- 3 nights - Kohima
- 1 night – Mokokchung
- 1 night – Tuensang
- 2 nights – Mon
- 1 night - Dibrugarh
- Hotel– Double sharing basis
- Meal plan- CPAI
- Room: A/c Room
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- All major road transport A/c vehicle included in Itinerary
- All parking, road tax etc Driver allowances
- GST 5%
- Tour Escort / Guide
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Personal services in hotel like Body Massage, Ayurveda Therapy etc
- Flight Tickets
- All prices are per person basis with CPAI Plan
- All Inclusion & Exclusions are as per Itinerary
- 5 % of profit from this tour will goes to community development of Tribal villages.
- Package can be redesign according to the wish of our esteem visitors and partners.
- Rooms are not blocked, in case of unavailability; we will book in alternate hotels.
- Price may Change with change of Our Vendor agreement.
- We believe in Good Authenticate Services 100 % payment to be deposited before arrival of Visitors.
- Being the Responsible Tour Operator of Odisha, we will dedicate 5% of our profit to Sustainable development initiatives.
- 4 Star Hotel- Niathu Resort/Hotel Seb Tower/Similar
- 3 Star Hotel- Hotel LakeShilloi/Hotel Tragopan/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Hotel Kingfisher/Hotel Jal Mahal/Similar
- 4 Star Hotel- Dimori Cove/Alder Retreat/Dovipie Inn/Similar
- 3 Star Hotel- The Blue Bayou/Razhu Pru/Hotel Vivor/Similar
- Standard Hotel- The Heritage/Aradura Inn/Similar
- 3 Star Hotel- Whispering Winds/Hotel Metsuben/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Circuit House /Similar
- 3 Star Hotel- KC Lodge/Metsuben Resort and Organic Farm
- Standard Hotel- Circute House/Simiar
- 3 Star Hotel-Vinngoi Resort/Helsa Resort/SimilarParamount Guest house/Similar
- Standard Hotel- Circuit House/Similar
- 3 Star Hotel- Homestay by the Tea Garden/ Hotel Tea County/Similar
- Standard Hotel- DU Guest House/ Mancotta Heritage Chang Bungalow/Similar
Contact for More Details...