Ethnic Royal Tour of Odisha / Tribal Village Tour of Odisha
11 nights & 12 Days
Bhubaneswar – Dhekanal - Konark Sun Temple – Puri – Gopalpur at sea - Koraput- Rayagada – Chatikona Market Anukudelli Haat - Tribal Museum - Lamtaput - Koraput – Visakhapatanam
Highlights of this Tours: Rural Tourism of Odisha, Visit Odisha, Community Based tourism Odisha, Sustainable Tourism of Odisha, Tribal Village tours, Koraput, Rayagada Tours, Bonda Tribal markets, Bisamkatak Haat, Dukum Kutia Kondha Tribla Markets, Dokra Brass Work, Responsible Tourism Bhubaneswar, Sustainable Tourism Odisha, Village Life of Odisha, Odisha culture & Traditions, visit South Odisha, Odisha Tribes, Ethnic people of Odisha, Tribes of India, Village Walk, Odisha Village Lifestyle, Odisha Village Livelihood.
Day 01: Bhubaneswar
Arrival at Bhubaneswar airport, meet & greet, transfer to hotel. Pm visit to Khandagiri & Udayagir Caves. Overnight at Bhubaneswar. ( Total km 50)
Day 02: Bhubaneswar – Dhenkanal Royal Palace / Odisha Royal Home Stays
Morning transfer to Nuapatana Textile Villge, Sadeibareni Dhokra Craft village. PM transfer to Denkanal Heritage Palace / Choudwar Heritage Palace. Overnight at Palace. ( Total Km 150)
Day 03: Dhenkanal Royal Palace Home Stay Odisha
Morning adventure Jungle trekking at Elephant sanctuary, Tribal village. Overnight at Palace with bonfire and local Cultural programme. (Total Km 80)
Day 04: Dhenkanal Royal Palace of Odisha - Bhubaneswar
Mornning visit to Mahanadi River at Cuttack for angling, Visitors are requested to bring their one Fishing rod with them or we also can arrange it, we have few motor boats for sport fishing only. Our guide cum experience boat driver will take you to firsh Birupa River then Mahanadi River for angling activities, you can spend 4 to 5 hours on angling activities, lunch serve on in between.Then transfer to Bhubaneswar, PM visit to Tribal Museum and State Museum (Monday closed). Temples of Bhubaneswar. Over Night at Bhubaneswar. ( Total Km 130)
Day 05: Bhubaneswar – Konark Sun temple - Puri
After breakfast drive to Konark Sun Temple, enroute visit Pipili (Appliqué work village) local market, then visit Chandrabhaga Sea Beach and then transfer to Puri. Overnight at Puri. (Total Km 130) Day
06: Puri – Raghurajpur – Chilika Lake – Gopalpur
Morning transfer to Raghurajpur Heritage craft Village, Satpada Chilika Lake: Dolphin Sanctuary, then transfer to Gopalpur at Sea. Over night at Gopalpur. ( Total Km 180)
Day 07: Gopalpur at Sea - Kakriguma Village Resort (Koraput)
Morning transfer to Kakriguma, The Tribal village resort, rest of the day at leisure. This beautiful village resort is just inside the tribal belt of Kakriguma, Koraput; their major work of villagers is farming and pottery. Enjoy the ambiance of village community based tourism. Overnight at Village resort. ( Total 347 Km)
Day 08: Kakriguma Village Resort
Full of village activities like: farming, try your hands in terracotta pottery, jungle trekking, visiting nearby haats (markets), village walks, village stories, etc. Overnight at Village resort
Day 09: Kakriguma –Rayagada - Koraput- Lamtaput (Wednesday)
Morning transfer to Chatikona Dongaria Kondha market, Bisam Katak , then transfer to Lamtaput via Koraput. Arrival at Desia village resorts by evening. Over night at Desia Village cottage. ( Total Km 300)
Day 10: Lamtaput - Anukudelli - Lamtaput (Thursday)
Morning transfer to Anukudelli Bonda and Desia Tribal market, on the way visit Machkund water fall and afternoon come back to Lamtaput. Rest of the day free at leisure, overnight at village cottage. (Total Km 100)
Day 11: Lamtaput - Visakhapatnam
After breakfast transfer to Vishakahpatanam, Enroute visit Tribal Museum at Koraput. (Total km 250)
Day 12: Visakhapatanam
Morning transfer to Vishakhapatanam Airport for onward journey.
- Bhubaneswar- 2 nights (Mayfair Lagoon/ Trident)
- Dhenkanl – 2 night ( Home stay at Dhenkanal Heritage Palace)
- Puri – 1 night (Mayfair Heritage/ Mayfair Waves)
- Gopalpur at Sea – 1 night ( Mayfair Palm Resort)
- Koraput- 2 nights ( Tribal Village Cottage: Chandoori Sahi )
- Lamtaput-2 nights( Tribal Village Cottage: Desia Tribal Cottage)
- Visakhapatanam – 1 night
- All hotel/ cottage plan CPAI
- Cottage & Homestay Plan: APAI
- 1 Water bottle per person per day
- All road transport by A/c Vehicle included in Itinerary.
- Govt. approved English speaking Escorts
- local tribal leader at Tribal destination
- All Govt permissions
- All entry fee and parking charges at destinations
- Any personal expenses which is not mentioned in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Any additional stay or extended tour or Cultural workshop attracts additional cost.
- GST 9%
- We are open to all cultural and craft workshop; kindly intimate us early to organize it efficiently.
- Cycle rickshaw tour also available at Old Bhubaneswar; Intimate us early to organize it nicely.
- We also arrange all Local Folk Dance form at Bhubaneswar including classical dance.
- Visiting tribal market is based on some regulation prescribed by respective state Govt rules.
- Intimate us early n we will apply the required permission on behalf of visitors from Govt.
- Booking at mentioned hotel is based on availability on booking date, in case of unavailability we will book at alternative option.
Contact for More Details...
- Tour can be extended to Raipur through Jagdalpur and Kanker Palace.
- We also arrange accommodation with lots of local activities for the visitors.