Wildlife Tour Odisha / Nature Green Tour Odisha
9 Nights & 10 days
Bhubaneswar- Nandankanan Zoological Park – Bhitarakanika National Park, Shimilipal National Park, Ushakothi Sanctuary - Kapilash Elephant Sanctuary – Dalijoda Heritage Palace - Bhubaneswar
Highlight of Tour: Nature Tour Odisha, Visit Odisha, Wildlife tour Odisha, Palace tour of Odisha, Jungle/ Forest Accommodation of Odisha, North Odisha, East Odisha, West Odisha, Similipal National park Of India, Satkosia Tiger Reserve, Bhitarakanika National park, Estuarine Crocodiles of Bhitarakanika, Magger Crocodiles (Crocodylus Palustris), Olive Ridley Sea Turtles, Visit Gahirmatha Sanctuary, Sea Turtle Nesting, Shimilipal Biosphear Reserve, Kila Dalizoda Heritage Home Stays, forest Trekking, open Jeep Safari at Kapilash Elephant Safari, Mangalazodi Bird Watching at the wetland of Chilika Lake.
Day 01: Bhubaneswar
Arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport/ Railway Station, meet & greet, transfer to hotel. Second half visit Nandankanan Zoological Park, adjacent to Chandaka-Dampara Wildlife Sanctuary, Nandankanan lies in the bank of Kanjia Lake. Overnight at Bhubaneswar. (Total Km 50)
Day 02: Bhubaneswar –Mangalazodi Eco Village - Bhitarakanika National Park
Early morning transfer to Mangalazodi Eco Village. The villagers of Mangalazodi will welcome you into their village; hosts more than 600000 birds which jostle in its marshy water, especially the migratory birds, 2 hours birds’ safari at wetland of Mangalazodi, also experience the boat making and Fishing net weaving activities. After lunch transfer to Bhitarakanika National Park. On both side of the road you will find typical Villages. The scenery is magnificent. It takes 5 hours of driving. Check in at t he resort before sunset. Enjoy t he evening watching the sunset in river in front of Resort. (Total 275 km)
Day 03: Bhitarakanika National Park
Full day Bhitarakanika Safari by motor boat inside the Mangrove Forest, Visit Bagagahan Bird Sanctuary, Crocodile sightseeing, Watch tower. After lunch Visit Crocodile Museum at Dangmal. Optional visit to Gahirmath Marine Sanctuary to See Olive Ridlay Sea Turtle (With Permission from Forest Dept), Over night at forest resort. (Couple of hours Water ways)
Day 04: Bhitarakanika National Park - Shimilipal National Park
After breakfast transfer to Shimilipal National Park is located at the centre of Mayurbhanj district in the Northern part of Odisha. Arrival at Forest Rest house, Check-in and refreshment, In Campus sight sing at Resort. Overnight at Shimilipal Forest Resort. (Total Km 280)
Day 05: Shimilipal National Park
After breakfast proceed for Jungle safari latest by 10:00 AM at morning. Total distance covered in Safari around 170 to 180 Km in dense core and buffer zone. Shimilipal National Park spreads over area of 2750 sq.km.
Full day safari includes:
Orchiderium at Gurguria.
Water fall Barehipani.(756m)
Lunch at packed lunch at Barehipani around 1:00 Pm to 2:00 Pm.
Visit to water fall Jorondha. (498 feet)
Visit to Chahala animal sight seen place in Core zone around 3:00 Pm to 5:00Pm.
Proceeding back to resort followed by Dinner. Overnight at Shimilipal Forest Resort.
Day 06: Shimilipal National Park to Ushakothi Sanctuary
Early morning transfer to Ushakothi Sanctuary, this is one of the smaller sanctuaries of Odisha. Over night at Forest Rest House. ( Total Km 300)
Day 07: Ushakothi Sanctuary
Early morning jungle safari, trekking, visit watch tower. Overnight at Forest Rest House Day
Day 08: Ushakothi Sanctuary – Kapilash Elephant Sanctuary
Early morning transfer to Kapilash elephant sanctuary, check in to Killaa Dalijoda Heritage home. This Palace belonged to the erstwhile Raja Saheb of Panchkote Raj, who built it in the year 1931 to actively pursue his 'Shikar' interests in the adjoining Kapilash forests. The heritage stay will take to the past days of Royal Families of India to portray the family heritage, culture, rural lifestyle, food, tribal life, jungle walks, birding, boat ride, angling and much more. Over night at Kila Dalijoda. (Total Km 290)
Day 09: Kapilash Elephant Sanctuary
The mansion like structure having European style architecture and fittings with arched windows and doors fitted with colour glass. This was built with special laterite stones between the year 1931-33, and it had the most modern fittings of that era of that era including self generating electricity. The property is surrounded by high wall to prevent animals from jumping inside. Early morning experience the activities like Angling (sport fishing) and boating at Mahanadi River with our eco guide. Activities for day: Jungle trekking, tribal village, Birding, Jungle Safari. Dinner with bonfire and local cultural program Over night at Kila Dalijoda.
Day 10: Kapilash Sanctuary – Bhubaneswar & Tour ends
Transfer to Bhubaneswar for onward journey
- Bhubaneswar- 1 night (3 to 5 star Hotel, Plan CPAI)
- Bhitarakanika National Park- 2 nights (forest cottage / Swiss Tent / Village Huts, Plan APAI, Fixed Menu)
- Shimilipal National Park- 2 nights (forest cottage / Village Huts / tent, Plan APAI, Fixed Menu)
- Ushakothi Sanctuary – 2 nights (forest cottage /Village Huts / tent, Plan APAI, Fixed Menu)
- Kapilash Sanctuary – 2 nights (Home stay at Royal Palace Hunted House, Plan APAI, Fixed Menu)
- All Transfer from Airport/Railway Station to hotel by A/c vehicle.
- Jungle safari in Sanctuaries and National Park
- Water boat at Mangalazodi with bird guide
- Jungle Trekking by experience Forest escort
- Water boat at Bhitarakanika & Mahanadi River.
- Angling at Mahanadi River with Fishing Rod.
- Local safari guide Experienced Boatman to take you inside the Bhitarakanika Mahanadi River.
- Entry fees at all National park or destinations.
- All taxes and parking charges are included
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost
- GST 9%
- Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and accommodation of tour, it is not recommended. Due to nature of wildlife tour ‘pushers and prams’ are not permitted on tour.
Contact for More Details...
- Nandankanan Zoo remains closed on Monday
- Accommodations are on twin sharing basis
- Visiting Sanctuaries and National Parks are associated with some risk.
- we recommends to all travelers to be aware of their surroundings & always take the help of Forest guide.