Odisha -Chatishgarh Village Tribal Tour
11 Nights & 12 Days
Day 01: Bhubaneswar
Highlights: Villages of Odisha, Villages of Chatishgarh, Tribal Insight India, Trial tour Odisha & Chatishgarh, Village Live Style, Odisha Village Livelihood, Sustainable Tourism of Odisha, Responsible Tourism of Odisha, Village of India, Indian Tribes, Community Based Tourism, Tribal Crafts, Tribal Arts, Dhokra Crafts of Odisha & Chatishgarh.
Arrival at Bhubaneswar airport, meet & greet, transfer to hotel, post lunch visit temple of Bhubaneswar: Mukteswar Temple, Rajarani Temple, Parshurameswar temple & Lingaraj temple. Walk around Bindusar Lake, click some of the beautiful frames of the old city of Bhubaneswar. Over Night at Trident /Mayfair hotel, Bhubaneswar.
Day 02: Bhubaneswar Sightseeing
Udaigiri & Kandagiri caves, Tribal museum, State Museum of Odisha & rest of the day free for own activities. Over Night at Trident /Mayfair hotels, Bhubaneswar.
Day 03: Bhubaneswar– Konark - Puri
AM transfer to Puri ,Konark Sun Temple. Chandravaga Sea beach & Raghurajpur Heritage Village at evening. Over Night at Coco Palms/ Chariot Spa, Puri.
Day 04: Puri - Gopalpur
Morning visit Jagannath Temple, transfer to Gopalpur, enroute Satpada Chilika lake. Over night at Gopalpur, Mayfair Palm Resort / Swosti Palm Resort.
Day 05: Gopalpur - Rayagada (Must be on Tuesday)
Drive to Rayagada 5hrs via Taptapani, Saura Village, Dukum Market, Jhigidi Dhokra Craft Village. Over Night at Rayagada, Hotel Sai International.
Day 06: Rayagada - Jeypore (Must be on Wednesday)
Morning transfer to Chhatikona Bisamkatak Haat and visit Desia Kanda Village, drive to Jeypore, on the way visit Mina Pai Kuvi Kanda Village (Bamboo Work) via Bada Paraja,Tribal museum at Koraput Over Night at Hello Hotel. Jeypore.
Day 07: Jeypore (Must be on Thursday)
Morning transfer to Onukudelli Haat, Duduma Water Fall, on the way visit Mali Village, Gadava Village (Allaar Gadava) Over Night at Hello Hotel. Jeypore.
Day 08: Jeypore (Must be on Friday)
Morning transfer to Jagannath Temple, Kunduli Haat, similiguda Lunch and limka pottery village, Bada Paraja. Over Night at Hello Hotel. Jeypore.
Day 09: Jeypore - Kotpad - Jagdalpur (Must be on Saturday)
Morning transfer to Kotpad, arrival at Jagadalpur , chk in to resort, Pm visit to Madum Haat ( Madhia tribes, 40 km from Jagadalpur), visit Chitrakut water fall on return journey. Over night at Naman Bastar.
Day 10: Jagdalpur - Konda Gaon- Kanker
Morning transfer to Konda Gaon (haat), Dokra Craft Village, Ghutal Tribes. Overnight at Kanker Palace, Kanker.
Day 11: Kanker - Rajim Bidhnu Temple - Raipur
Morning transfer to Rajim ( 6th Century Bishnu Temple), near by villages, overnight at Raipur Or We can also transfer to Raipur via Gotitola famous for Rock paintings (first version). Over night at Raipur.
Day 12: Raipur & Tour ends
Transfer to Raipur airport for onward journey
- Bhubaneswar: Hotel Trident (Deluxe Room x 2 nights)
- Puri: Hans Coco Palms ( Deluxe Room x 1 night)
- Gopalpur: Swosti Palm Resort (Deluxe Room x 1 night)
- Rayagada: Hotel Sai International (Deluxe Room x 1 night)
- Jeypore: Hello Hotel ( Presidential Suite x 3 nights) J
- agdalpur: Naman Bastar (Deluxe Room x 1 night)
- Kanker: Kanker Palace Heritage ( Room X 1 night)
- Raipur: Hyatt Raipur ( Deluxe Room X 1 night)
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Plan: MAPAI with DBL sharing basis
- All ground transfer by A/c vehicle
- Local Tribal Guide
- Tour Escort for entire tour
- All parking & entry toll.
- All entry fee for visitors
- Camera fee for visitors
- Any personal expenses Any item not mentioned in Itinerary
- GST 09%
Contact for More Details...
- We organize all art & craft workshop for visitors
- Cycle rickshaw tour can be organized at Puri & Old Bhubaneswar
- Gotipua Dance & Odissi Dance can be organized at Raghurajpur / Bhubaneswar with additional cost.