Tribal tour to Odisha l Ethnic Village Tours Of Odisha
11 nights & 12 days
Bhubaneswar - Konark Sun Temple - Puri - Raghurajpur Heritage Village - Mangalazodi EcoVillage - Koraput- Rayagada - Chatikona Haat - Anukudelli Haat - Tribal Museum-Lamtaput - Koraput – Bhubaneswar / Visakhapatnam / Raipur
Highlights: Odisha Tribal Tours, Village Tours of Odisha, Responsible tours of Odisha, Ethnic Tribal group of India, Village Livelihoods, Rural tourism of Odisha, Tribal Haats of Odisha, Tribal Dance of Odisha, Odisha Cuisine, Odisha Handicrafts, Dhokra Crafts, Brass Metal Work of Odisha.
Day 01: Bhubaneswar Arrival
Arrival at Bhubaneswar airport, meet & greet, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
Day 02: Bhubaneswar - Pipili – Konark – Puri
After breakfast drive to Dhauli (Santi Stupa), Pipili Village & Konark Sun Temple, have lunch here, then visit Chandrabhaga Sea Beach and then Puri. Overnight at Puri. (Total Km 140)
Day 03: Puri – Jagannath Temple - Raghurajpur Heritage Village – Bhubaneswar
Morning visit Jagannath Temple and Golden Sea beach of Puri. After lunch transfer toRaghurajpur Heritage Village (Craft Village) Transfer to Bhubaneswar: visit temples like Lingaraja, Parsurameswara, Mukteswaratemple and Raja-Rani temple. Over night at Bhubaneswar. (Total Km 150) Explore the heritage village by walk, talk to the local crafts men & women, know their culture & tradition at first hand and experience the village cuisine and many more unplanned village activities. Also visitors may witness the Gotipua Dance (Folk dance) with special request.
Day 04: Bhubaneswar - Koraput (Over night train Journey)
Morning visit to Mangalazodi Village (Wetland for migratory birds), Khandagiriand Udayagiri Caves, Tribal Museum and State Museum (Monday closed).Evening drop at Railway station for onward journey to Koraput. (Total Km450). Over night train journey.
Day 05: Kakriguma Village (Koraput Tribal Village Stay)
Morning arrival at Kakriguma Railway Station, transfer to Pottery
village resort Gaudaguda, Experience the Odisha Village Lifestyle at the core of the Pottery Village itself, the resort was made by all local materials available in surrounding areas, rest of the day at leisure. Over night at Village resort Goudaguda.
Day 06: Kakrigua Village Resort
This beautiful village resort is just inside the tribal belt of Kakriguma, Koraput; their major work of villagers is farming and pottery work. Enjoy the ambiance of village community based tourism. Overnight at Village resort.
Day 07: Kakriguma Village Resort
Full of village activities like: farming, try your hands in terracotta pottery,jungle trekking, visiting nearby haats (markets), village walks, villagestories, etc. Overnight at Village resort
Day 08: Kakriguma –Rayagada - Koraput- Lamtaput (Wednesday)
Morning transfer to Chatikona Dongaria Kondha market, then transfer to Lamtaput via Koraput. Arrival at Desia village resorts by evening. Overnight at Desia Village cottage. ( Total Km 300)
Day09: Lamtaput - Anukudelli - Lamtaput (Thursday)
Morning transfer to Anukudelli Bonda and Desia Tribal market, on the way visit Machkund water fall and afternoon come back to Lamtaput. Rest of the day free at leisure, overnight at village cottage. (Total Km 100)
Day 10: Lamtaput Desia cottage
Local Village activities and over night at Desia Village Cottage.
Day 11: Lamtaput to Bhubaneswar or Visakhapatnam
Visit tribal museum and Jagannath Temple at Koraput. (People belongs to all faith are welcome here) From Koraput to Vishakhapatnam is 210 km and Bhubaneswar is 500 km away. Both can be accessed by road and railways, depending upon the client preferences we will plan accordingly. Preferably,over night train journey to Bhubaneswar / overnight stay at Visakhapatnam.
Day 12: Bhubaneswar / Vishakhapatnam
Transfers to Airport for onward journey Tour Ends Here
- Bhubaneswar- 2 nights ( Hotel plan CP)
- Puri – 1 night (Hotel plan CP)
- Koraput- 3 nights ( Village plan AP)
- Lamtaput-3 nights( Village plan AP)
- Indian Railway -Two nights train journey ( in case BBS exit point / One night train journey & one night stay at Vizak( CP plan) in case Vizak exit point.
- All major road transport by good Vehicle included in Itinerary.
- Country made Water boat at Mangalazodi Bird’s Village Local eco guide at Mangalazodi Escorts and local guide All Govt permissions
- All entry fee and parking charges at destinations.
- Any personal expenses which is not mention in itinerary will carry additional cost.
- Gotipua Dance at Raghurajpur will attract additional cost.
- Any air ticket is not included in this itinerary.
- Any additional stay or extended tour or Cultural workshop attracts additional cost.
- Service tax of 9%
- We are open to all cultural and craft workshop; kindly intimate us early to organize it efficiently.
- Cycle rickshaw tour also available at Puri local market and Old Bhubaneswar; Intimate us early to organize it nicely.
- We also arrange all Local Folk Dance form at Bhubaneswar including classical dance.
- Visiting tribal market is based on some regulation prescribed by respective state Govt rules.
- Intimate us early n we will apply the required permission on behalf of visitors from Govt.
- Booking at mentioned hotel is based on availability on booking date, in case of unavailability we will book at alternative option.
Contact for More Details...
- Tour can be extended to Vishakhapatnam through Aruku Valley or to Raipur through Jagdalpur and Kanker Palace.
- And we also arrange accommodation with lots of local activities for the visitors