Eco Tourism Odisha
Bhubaneswar- Satakosia Tiger Safari- Tikarpada- Bhubaneswar
Highlights: Eco Tourism Odisha, Sustainable tourism of Odisha, Village Stay, Camping Odisha, Trekking Odisha, Crocodile of Odisha, Magar Crocodiles of Tikarpada, Mahanadi George, Satkosia Tiger Sanctuary, Boating at Tikarpada, Satkosia Chotkei Accommodation, Tikarpada Accommodation, Jungle Stay, Tent Accommodation of Odisha, Odisha Barbecue, Odisha Village Livelihood, Forest of Odisha
Day-1: Bhubaneswar- Satakosia Tiger Reserve
Arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport/ Railway station, meets & greets at airport, then proceed for Satakosia Tiger reserve. On the arrival check into your pre-booked Cottage/ Tent Accommodation for overnight stay. Enjoy some local dance & musical events, with bonfire. Overnight stay at Tent/ cottage after dinner. ( Total Km 180)
Day-2: Satakosia Tiger Reserve
After breakfast proceed for enjoying the beauty of nature of Mahanadi River with taking a boat, Jungle Trekking with our eco guide, beautiful Flora & fauna, Spectacular View Point, You also can enjoy some outdoor games like volley ball, badminton and all at the bank of the river. After enjoying your whole day back to your cottage for overnight stay. ( Full day Activities)
Day-3: Satkosia- BBSR
After breakfast check out from your cottage and depart for Bhubaneswar for your onward journey.
Boating in Satkosia River
Campfire on sandbar
Accommodation Available at:
Tikarpada Nature Camp:
Tikarpada situated at bank of Mahanadi River, sounding of Satkosia George which makes nature lovers an unparallel insight. Tikarpada has community Camps developed & managed by community tourism under the supervision of local villagers. Accommodation like double bedded tents having toilets with running water supported with security and catering arrangements. Camps run by community managed eco-tourism group (TIPPS ). Apart from stay in the camp, the following activities are packaged as part of the programme:-Boating (in permissible area) on the river Mahanadi and viewing the majestic gorge and towering mountains on the both sides, one can sight plenty of crocodiles basking on the sand banks. Nature walking: Nature lovers and bird watchers can walk around and discover the unspoiled wilderness through the nature trail.
Badamul is a village on the foothills of majestic mountains in Nayagarh District, provides a lot of scenic beauty and heavenly pleasure. One can encounter with herd of Gaur and Sambar. Also there is chance of coming across Giant squirrel and Hill myna. Boating inside river Mahanadi is an addition to the thrilling experience inside nature. The deep blue waters of river Mahanadi seems to be the unique creation of God for nature lovers. The crocodiles basking on the white sands on a wintery morning with the backdrop of rising Sun creates a sceneric view for the nature lovers. It is in Satkosia Gorge Wildlife Sanctuary & a part of Satkosia Tiger Reserve.
Chhotkei Nature Camp:
Chhotkei is the community runs nature camps located in Satkosia Central Range. It speaks of conservation awareness, sustainable livelihood, responsible tourism, education and provides immense nature camping experiences to visitors. It is managed by Eco-tourism group of Chhotkei village community. Besides catering facilities, many other activities like: boating along the Mahanadi River, nature trekking, bird watching, village walk, Community development are the part of the programme.
- Satkosia: 02 Nights
- Cottage/ Tent: DBL/twin sharing basis with AP Plan
- Accommodation both A/c & Non A/c tents.
- Ground Service by private vehicle
- All sightseeing’s as per the itinerary
- Local Tour guide
- All parking and toll taxes
- Driver allowances
- Cost of Boat services
- Entry fee at National Park
- Any personal expenses which is not mentioned in itinerary will carry additional cost
- Cost of other activities which is not included in itinerary
- Any air ticket or train ticket is not included in this itinerary.
- Barbeque / any other special meal.
- Service tax of 09%
Contact for More Details...
- Best Time to Visit:
- Season: Nov – March
- Off Season: April – June
- Costing is only for Indian Citizen.
- All Inclusion & Exclusions are as per Itinerary
- All price are net price, no commission included.
- 5 % of profit from this tour will goes to community development of Tribal villages.
- Package can be redesign according to the wish of our esteem visitors and partners.
- Rooms are not blocked, in case of unavailability; we will book in alternate hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except New year , Christmas & Major Local Festival.
- Price may Change with change of Our Vendor agreement.
- We believe in Good Authenticate Services
- 100 % payment to be deposited before arrival of Visitors.
- Being the Responsible Tour Operator of Odisha, we will dedicate 5% of our profit to Sustainable development initiatives.